Complaint Review: directv

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Joe — west chester Pennsylvania U.S.A.

directv direct tv new deals are a lie Internet

I signed up for directv's new deals so i could get the free NFL ticket. I did it all on the their web site. they sent me an e-mail with an estimate of 49.99 a month for the new service. after the install and it was activated i checked out my bill and it is now $153.39. i called and they told me that the rebates have yet to go threw and will in the next few days.I asked how much and if this was going to get back down to 49.99 and she said that was just an estimate and the bill will be $123.00 a month. that is some crazy under estimate. I only paid $123.00 a month for all of my Verizon internet, TV and phone service. I told them they had 24 hour to get this back down to 49.99 or i would have all my boxes on my front lawn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/directv/internet/directv-direct-tv-new-deals-are-a-lie-Internet-933296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on directv