- Report: #1060640
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: DirecTV
DirecTV Most expensive and most unreliable service Louisville Kentucky
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
DirecTV is the most and most unreliable service I pay for each month.
For that reason, I am dropping all cable and satellite and television services. I will use a digitial converter box with an antenna. ANd I don;t have to pay anything to watch televsion again.
1) They charge s security deposit. Only to find out later, that is not refundable
2) I had over 32 service calls about my service not owkring (non storm/weather related). What they do is sell you another serivce and make you renew your contract for 2 more years.
3) Whenever it is inclement weather, I cannot get a signal. This is when you want TV the most.
4) WHen you have a significant complaint, they offer you a $200 gift card and make you start a new 2 year contract.
5) When there is a problem, they make you go through all of the repair steps before they will schedule a repair tech to come out and fix it.
6) When there is a problem, they come out replace defective equipment. This occurs approximately every two month since I've had my serive for 7 years.
7) Thye say they upgrade their services, but current customers do not get upgraded. So they services you pay for for start getting bad.
8) They offer a $29.95 a month service. But your service will not work until you rent a receiver. This cost starts at $6.00 a month per receiver.
Uttilmately, your service goes from an advertised$29.96 to over $50 a motnh because you need to rent receivers.
This is the most expensive and most unreliable service in your household. Theire customer service is also very poor. Good Luck !
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirecTV/Louisville-Kentucky-40214/DirecTV-Most-expensive-and-most-unreliable-service-Louisville-Kentucky-1060640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.