brick

• Updated: Sun, September 29, 2013

• Reported By: snabey — bella vista Arkansas
DirecTV
3 appleby lane Newark, Arkansas USA

DirecTV DirecTV IF YOU ARE WITH DIRECTV CANCEL NOW. IF YOU ARE NOT DO NOT EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF SIGNING UP WITH THIS ARROGANT, UN SYMPATHETIC, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OVER PRICED, COMPANY DIRECTV!!!! Newark Arkansas

IF YOU ARE WITH DIRECTV CANCEL NOW. IF YOU ARE NOT DO NOT EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF SIGNING UP WITH THIS ARROGANT, UN SYMPATHETIC, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OVER PRICED, COMPANY DIRECTV!!!!  Had an enormous event planned around Sunday Night Football. DirecTV had an outage all afternoon and currently now at 10:00 PM still no Sunday Night Football. Called DirecTV customer service and spoke to "Steven". He first tried to lie and say the outage was local and there was nothing he could do. Then I suggested they turn on the East coast or West coast feed just for the evening so I could watch the game.

Then Steven lied again and said "Sunday Night Football was out all over the country including New York and Los Angeles. When I advised him I text a friend in New York and my father in law in L.A. and they told me there were no problems with Sunday Night Football he began to backtrack and said there wasn't anything he could do because I was yelling which is incorrect. I was upset but not yelling. Regardless I was not happy that he lied and accused me of making "unreasonable demands" and when I asked him to connect me to a supervisor he said there was no need because they would say the same thing as he was and I had to INSIST 5 TIMES before he finally reluctantly connected me to his "supervisor"

Kwon who was just as un-sympathetic and apethetic as Steven and said "he didn't know why I was so upset over this and that he doesn't let things like this bother him". I advised him I was a 13 year customer and had paid 200.00 month or nearly 30,000.00 over the last 13 years and could not believe I had called in with a complaint and instead of trying to console me and offer some sort of solution I was accused of yelling, making unreasonable demands, lied to, told I was over reacting, and that I shouldn't let things like this make me upset. And these were customer service representatives? I pay 200.00 to watch what I want when I want.

I understand their may have been a technical issue they could not resolve but why they could not turn on another active NBC feed such as New York Or Los Angeles just for the evening is beyond me. Especially since I have a waiver on file with DirecTV allowing access to outside markets. Regardless whether they could or not they could have shown some sympathy and empathy to my scenario. Instead they basically blew me off, lied to me numerous times, accused me of over-reacting, accused me of making unreasonable demands, and told me I shouldn't let things like this upset me. This is one of many pathetic run ins with DirecTV customer service and is the final straw. IF YOU ARE WITH DIRECTV CANCEL NOW. IF YOU ARE NOT DO NOT EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF SIGNING UP WITH THIS ARROGANT, UN SYMPATHETIC, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OVER PRICED, COMPANY DIRECTV!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirecTV/Newark-Arkansas-72715/DirecTV-DirecTV-IF-YOU-ARE-WITH-DIRECTV-CANCEL-NOW-IF-YOU-ARE-NOT-DO-NOT-EVER-MAKE-THE-1088214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DirecTV