Complaint Review: DIRECTV

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: SEschtruth — Saginaw Michigan
DIRECTV
Directv.com Saginaw, Michigan USA

DIRECTV Apparently 50.00 over your bill turns into paying 70.00 Saginaw Michigan

So, signed up with Directv over a year and a half ago. Was supposed to have the package for 2 years, well that fell short. Called up to there.. gave me the run around and tried to tell me when my sign up date was when clearly the paperwork I had in front of me said otherwise. Argued with me about it too!!

Anywho, these guys are crooks. All they want is your money and they don't care if they retain any of the people who sign up. As much as I like the channel selection I will not be using Directv in the future.

My bill was about a 100.00 a month and right around xmas time I had to have service shut off because I spent a bit too much on kiddos. Then when I went to reinstate my bill it went to to 145.00!!?!?? WTF?

Your going to charge me exponentially more than the original agreement?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DIRECTV/Saginaw-Michigan-48603/DIRECTV-Apparently-5000-over-your-bill-turns-into-paying-7000-Saginaw-Michigan-1129736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DIRECTV