Complaint Review: Disbursement & Fulfillment

• Updated: Sat, June 23, 2012

• Reported By: Debra — Winter Springs Florida United States of America
Disbursement & Fulfillment
P. O Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas United States of America

Disbursement & Fulfillment I received a notification that I was officially entered for a $2,000,000 sweepstakes but I had to send them CASH, Check or Money Order for $11.89 or I would not be eligible to eligible. I DID NOT send Kansas City Kansas

I received a letter about a month ago saying I would be officially entered into a  $2,000,000 sweepstakes.  I was asked to send $11.89 to enter but did not have to at the time. I sent the form back with no money.

On 6/23/2012, I received another letter saying I was officially entered for the $2,000,000 sweeptsakes and no further action was necessary.

But, they said, "according to your submission, our document examiner reported that because of possible oversight, the payment was not included for the Premium Offer Delivery listed on your original notification of funds disbursement. (Document # 10335." The letter is signed ( not really signed ) by a Willaim MacDougal who says he is the Compliance Examiner.

The outside envelope has a phoney Registrant Mail stamp with a phoney number and underneath it says
"funds unclaimed".  It has their PO Box address and it was sent presorted first class.

The reason I am contacting you is that this is the ultimate scam. I did not send them any money, however, if there is any way to report these scammers and let others, especially those who may be gullible or too naive to know better, such as young folks or older people who may be financially desperate, to keep these unscrupulous scammers away, I feel I am helping society a bit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disbursement-Fulfillment/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110-2905/Disbursement-Fulfillment-I-received-a-notification-that-I-was-officially-entered-for-a-901817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disbursement & Fulfillment