Complaint Review: Discount Brake & Auto Repair

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: Trung — Blaine Minnesota
Discount Brake & Auto Repair
892 Hwy 10 Blaine, Minnesota USA

Discount Brake & Auto Repair Blaine, MN Ripoff Artis Does not honnor warantee and Try to over charge and make me pay in cash sound really fishsy Blaine Minnesota

Do not take your car to this place. They are bad.... They fix my transmisson and the transmission still leak. Bring it back for warrantee service after two day. They would not fix it. I left my care there for them to repair and they decide to toll my car. Now I have to pay for towing and impound. They also try to charge me money for the time my car sitting in their parking lot. They want me to pay cash...Sound very fishy too me. I had other thing fix by them and they all failed. I had to take my cars to Bobby and Steve in Coon Rapids to get it fix right. Do not take your car their ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Brake-Auto-Repair-/Blaine-Minnesota-55434/Discount-Brake-amp-Auto-Repair-Blaine-MN-Ripoff-Artis-Does-not-honnor-warantee-and-Try-1116961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Brake & Auto Repair