Complaint Review: Discount Divers Supply

• Reported By: Aquator79 — Seattle Washington
Discount Divers Supply
2520 Westlake Ave N Seattle, Washington USA

Discount Divers Supply Dishonest, Shady business Seattle Washington

On November 20th I brough in my dive gear(2 drysuits) to be looked at for an estimate. They told me the buyer/owner was not there and I would have to leave the equipment with them. They asked me for my phone number and said that they would have the owner/buyer give me an estimate. They made me sign a document that states that if I dont pick up the gear within 10days then I donated it to them. On the 21st my son was born and we were working with the hospitals as my son has some kidney issues. On Dec 4th it hit me that no one had ever given me a call yet from the shop. So I called to see what was taking them so long. They then told me that 1 they can't find my equipment, 2 there is no estimate and 3 it past 10 days so it is being processed. So I never did get my estimate, the whole reason why I brought me gear there and now I am out the $3000 that I originally purchased the gear for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Divers-Supply/Seattle-Washington-98057/Discount-Divers-Supply-Dishonest-Shady-business-Seattle-Washington-1105635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Divers Supply