receives

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: JUSTICELEAGUE — BANGOR Maine
discount furniture
1129 UNION STREET BANGOR MAINE 04401 bangor, Maine USA

discount furniture brewer discount furniture, airportmall discount furniture worst company in the world, they will lie,trick, manipulate you to buy their crappy furniture bangor Maine

I went to brewer discount furniture new furniture place at the airportmall in Bangor, ME. As soon as I walked into the place I had a bad feeling about the place. I knew my gut instinct was telling to not to trust the people who worked here at all and I went to tell my wife this is bad company and we should leave now and she paid no attention to me and just proceeded to talk to the salesperson. So i took my wife by the hand took to the side and she told me that I needed to trust her and we needed new furniture and she was told this was the best furniture company in town. So I took her at her word and we continue with seeing all the rest of the furnitures and we settle for a nice zebra stripe bedroom set, a wooden kitchen set and a nice living room sectional which cost us a whomping amount of $3100. They told us that they would send a two man delivery crew to bring our furniture to our apartment and set them up for us. [continued below]....

..... So the day came and they were suppose to have arrived at 11 am and we had church members and missionaries from the church waiting to help the two men move the things up to our apartment but unfortunately they didn't show up and the company wouldn't take our call. So we waited with the church members offering them something to eat and drink while we wait and it was around 2 pm they waited until they said they had to go home and we couldn't blame them cause the furniture company wasted their time and we wasted their time. So we thanked them for everything they have done for us and they left. About an hour later the company truck pulled up and the man started to unload the furnitures and to my surprise it was just one man and then he just started unloading our furniture on the dirt path which is our drive way and I told he was suppose to bring it inside and he told me no that he was to just bring him them and the rest was up to me. So I showed him the receipt and everything and then he called his boss by their personal cellphones and he told them that the receipt said there was suppose to be two guys and we were supposed to get our furniture brought upstair and fixed but at last that was not what happened so I paid the man extra to help me bring the furniture upstairs and then I put the bed together. While I was putting the bed together I notice we were missing pieces so I called them and they wouldn't answer me so I wait until they was open again and took a cab their and demanded that they gave me the pieces I was missing and they only gave me one. So i fix the bed to my best. If this thing could accept pictures I would showed you how many times this bed broke on us and how many times we had to fix it. I think this is a horrible company which shouldn't of never been in business to begin with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/discount-furniture/bangor-Maine-04401/discount-furniture-brewer-discount-furniture-airportmall-discount-furniture-worst-compan-1077276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on discount furniture