Complaint Review: Discount Global Travel

• Submitted: Wed, April 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2007

• Reported By:Aliso Viejo California
Discount Global Travel
25554 Woodward Ave Royal Oak, Michigan U.S.A.

Discount Global Travel - DGT - Peder - Peder Seglund ripoff, con artists, lie, lie, lie, deceptive Royal Oak Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Scammed by Discount Global Traval

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: complaint?

Discount Global travel is worthless, I found out the hard way too.

I saw you posting James, I would love to get in touch with you about my experiences, which were not unlike yours. Did you see Peder's worthless rebuttal? Did he really offer you a refund, when did you speak with him? I have tried to call every office.

You know why he said "hand delivery is not accepted". The Irvine office was shut down. Save yourself a trip.
Did you hire a lawyer, I know a good one that is local and deals with these situations?

Do a google search on Peder Segland. There is a music video, where he jumps up and down and shows off his man tits, and they are bigger than my sisters. If you send him your materials, you should send him a bra too. He could use it.

I see you were never satisfied, you must have expected some semblance of service.

John
Aliso Viejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2006 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Global-Travel/Royal-Oak-Michigan-48067/Discount-Global-Travel-DGT-Peder-Peder-Seglund-ripoff-con-artists-lie-lie-lie-d-186388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Global Travel

Scammed by Discount Global Traval

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

My wife and I were contacted by phone in the spring of 2006, I'm sure the same as all of the other clients solicited by this company were. We were fortunate enough to use the service (1) time in Sept of 2006. They are now unable to be contacted in any way.
I'm sure Mr. Seglund is enjoying my and all my fellow members donation to this non-existant organization.
I am willing to help in any way possible to recover any and all funds that are owed to the membership due to this scam.
(LEGAL or OTHERWISE !!)

Steve
Shelby Twp, Michigan

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

complaint?

AUTHOR: Peder - (U.S.A.)

The Irvine office lease had expired. The office MOVED to Carlsbad. The client you are referring to was refunded in full even though the company saved him hundreds on his travel and the travel agents put up with him for longer than they should have. Some clients unfortunately are liers, cheaters, and thieves and we run into them now and again. If "John" has an actual complaint we will be happy to address it.