Complaint Review: Discount Gold Brokers

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: Erick — Colorado Springs Colorado
Discount Gold Brokers
15720 Ventura Blvd Encino, CA, Select State/Province USA

Discount Gold Brokers Unacceptable shipping time at a minimum Encino, California

*Author of original report: Half my product shipped..

*Consumer Comment: Attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

16 weeks and counting. Still no product...1000 silver eagles orderd and paid for, not one delivered.  Story never changes...'Yes, I know you need to be shipped'   'Hey, I'd be upset too'  'I hear ya'  Only answer I do not hear is "I'm sorry we quoted 2 - 4 weeks. We are running at 16+ weeks right now...how about a refund?' Nope, you will never hear that. Not sure what is going on, but I can assure you it's not good.  My guess is they're slipping further and further out due to mismangement and/or intentional fraud.  If they want this article removed, just ship my product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Gold-Brokers/Encino-CA-Select-StateProvince-91436/Discount-Gold-Brokers-Unacceptable-shipping-time-at-a-minimum-Encino-California-1089082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Gold Brokers

Half my product shipped..

AUTHOR: Erick - ()

Mike was able to ship half of my product.  The remaiing 500 oz is currently at 7 months and counting.  No definite word on the shipment. You can do it Mike!

Attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

AUTHOR: fraud Investigator - ()

Hi Discount Gold Brokers Customers

I dug further and discovered that we have recently issued an enforcement action against Discount Gold Brokers, Inc., on April 15 of last year. The “Desist & Refrain” order prohibits further sale of commodities to California customers. Please feel free to advertise the order against the company as you see fit. You may reproduce the actual order or provide the link to our website where it is posted: dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2013/DiscountGoldBrokers_dr.pdf.

As for current customers with grievances, the best advice I can give is for individuals to file a complaint with the California Department of Business Oversight so that we can further our official investigation into the company. Our complaints page is at dbo.ca.gov/Consumers/consumer_services.asp.

Complaints may also be filed online and the process to do so begins at this page: dbo.secureprtportal.com/pages/dfi_ecomplaint.aspx.

As stated on the webpages above, this is our philosophy regarding complaints:

The California Department of Business Oversight encourages the public to submit complaints if it is believed that a licensee of the Department is acting in violation of state law or has acted improperly. Complaints are also encouraged regarding any company or person that may be conducting unlicensed activity that is within the Department’s jurisdiction. The Department evaluates and reviews complaints for alleged violations of the laws we administer and take appropriate action as authorized under the law.

You may provide any or all of this information as you see fit.

Mark Leyes