Complaint Review: discount gold brokers

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: victerry — lincoln California
discount gold brokers
Internet USA

discount gold brokers Keeps my $1657 per coin I paid, price drops to $1460 and they pocket $200 per coin. Waiting now 9 weeks and still no coins, cannot cancel cannot get satisfaction. Internet Ca

*Consumer Comment: Attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

Should have read the reviews before buying from these rip-off artists.  Took my money at $1657 per coin.  Now it's at $1460 and I still have not seen my coins after 9 weeks.  They don't allow cancellation, don't offer refunds or offer the difference in what they paid vs. when I bought.

Steer clear of these guys, don't believe a word they say.  Never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/discount-gold-brokers/internet/discount-gold-brokers-Keeps-my-1657-per-coin-I-paid-price-drops-to-1460-and-they-pock-1050925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on discount gold brokers

Attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

AUTHOR: fraud Investigator - ()

Hi Discount Gold Brokers Customers

I dug further and discovered that we have recently issued an enforcement action against Discount Gold Brokers, Inc., on April 15 of last year. The “Desist & Refrain” order prohibits further sale of commodities to California customers. Please feel free to advertise the order against the company as you see fit. You may reproduce the actual order or provide the link to our website where it is posted: dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2013/DiscountGoldBrokers_dr.pdf.

As for current customers with grievances, the best advice I can give is for individuals to file a complaint with the California Department of Business Oversight so that we can further our official investigation into the company. Our complaints page is at dbo.ca.gov/Consumers/consumer_services.asp.

Complaints may also be filed online and the process to do so begins at this page: dbo.secureprtportal.com/pages/dfi_ecomplaint.aspx.

As stated on the webpages above, this is our philosophy regarding complaints:

The California Department of Business Oversight encourages the public to submit complaints if it is believed that a licensee of the Department is acting in violation of state law or has acted improperly. Complaints are also encouraged regarding any company or person that may be conducting unlicensed activity that is within the Department’s jurisdiction. The Department evaluates and reviews complaints for alleged violations of the laws we administer and take appropriate action as authorized under the law.

You may provide any or all of this information as you see fit.

Thanks,