Complaint Review: discount gold brokers

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: angry — fort mohave Arizona
discount gold brokers
Internet USA

discount gold brokers ripoff sherman oaks Internet

*Consumer Comment: Attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

To all  discount gold potential purchasers, it has been 112 days, which is 3 months and 3 weeks, which is 16 weeks since I ordered, over 15 weeks since my check cleared. Finally received approx 1/3 of my order today which was the silver, still have not received gold bars, mind you, these are not special gold coins, these are gold bars. Did not even get the 1 coin bonus I was supposed to receive with my order. As all purchasers of discount gold brokers, you all know you were promised 2 to 8 weeks. It does no good whatsoever to talk to people from this company as they will not refund your money, even though, during this process, if they would have delivered as promised, I could have done something, to not lose so much money. I have an IRA that I was considering investing with this company, I will put this IRA for gold and silver elsewhere, if anyone has any good suggestions, let me know on where to put the IRA, also if anyone is upset as I am and is considering legal action or know who the right people to contact, please post it on this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/discount-gold-brokers/internet/discount-gold-brokers-ripoff-sherman-oaks-Internet-1069392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on discount gold brokers

Attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

AUTHOR: fraud Investigator - ()

Hi Discount Gold Brokers Customers

I dug further and discovered that we have recently issued an enforcement action against Discount Gold Brokers, Inc., on April 15 of last year. The “Desist & Refrain” order prohibits further sale of commodities to California customers. Please feel free to advertise the order against the company as you see fit. You may reproduce the actual order or provide the link to our website where it is posted: dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2013/DiscountGoldBrokers_dr.pdf.

As for current customers with grievances, the best advice I can give is for individuals to file a complaint with the California Department of Business Oversight so that we can further our official investigation into the company. Our complaints page is at dbo.ca.gov/Consumers/consumer_services.asp.

Complaints may also be filed online and the process to do so begins at this page: dbo.secureprtportal.com/pages/dfi_ecomplaint.aspx.

As stated on the webpages above, this is our philosophy regarding complaints:

The California Department of Business Oversight encourages the public to submit complaints if it is believed that a licensee of the Department is acting in violation of state law or has acted improperly. Complaints are also encouraged regarding any company or person that may be conducting unlicensed activity that is within the Department’s jurisdiction. The Department evaluates and reviews complaints for alleged violations of the laws we administer and take appropriate action as authorized under the law.

You may provide any or all of this information as you see fit.

Thanks,