Complaint Review: discount gold brokers

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: phil — New Mexico United States of America
discount gold brokers
14724 ventura sherman oaks, California United States of America

discount gold brokers mike berman fraudulent company sherman oaks, California

*Consumer Comment: attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

*Consumer Suggestion: HOW TO GET YOUR MONER OR PRODUCT BACK FROM DISCOUNT GOLD

Unfortunately I did not check this company out before sending my money.  My story is similar to everyone else's.  However I intend to go after that lying scumbag Mike Berman.  I believe this is nothing short of a criminal enterprize. I will be filing a lawsuit against this company but I think it would benefit all of us who have been ripped off if we work together so that in any lawsuit that is filed there can be shown a pattern of behavior on the part of this company so that no one believes these are isolated incedents.  If anyone else is interested please let me know through this website.  This company needs to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/discount-gold-brokers/sherman-oaks-California-/discount-gold-brokers-mike-berman-fraudulent-company-sherman-oaks-California-1025857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on discount gold brokers

attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

AUTHOR: fraud Investigator - ()

Hi Discount Gold Brokers Customers

I dug further and discovered that we have recently issued an enforcement action against Discount Gold Brokers, Inc., on April 15 of last year. The “Desist & Refrain” order prohibits further sale of commodities to California customers. Please feel free to advertise the order against the company as you see fit. You may reproduce the actual order or provide the link to our website where it is posted: dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2013/DiscountGoldBrokers_dr.pdf.

As for current customers with grievances, the best advice I can give is for individuals to file a complaint with the California Department of Business Oversight so that we can further our official investigation into the company. Our complaints page is at dbo.ca.gov/Consumers/consumer_services.asp.

Complaints may also be filed online and the process to do so begins at this page: dbo.secureprtportal.com/pages/dfi_ecomplaint.aspx.

As stated on the webpages above, this is our philosophy regarding complaints:

The California Department of Business Oversight encourages the public to submit complaints if it is believed that a licensee of the Department is acting in violation of state law or has acted improperly. Complaints are also encouraged regarding any company or person that may be conducting unlicensed activity that is within the Department’s jurisdiction. The Department evaluates and reviews complaints for alleged violations of the laws we administer and take appropriate action as authorized under the law.

You may provide any or all of this information as you see fit.

Thanks,

dbo.ca.gov

#2 Consumer Suggestion

HOW TO GET YOUR MONER OR PRODUCT BACK FROM DISCOUNT GOLD

AUTHOR: DALLAS - ()

TO WHOM WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY DISCOUNT GOLD BROKERS OR NORTH AMERICAN GOLD MANAGED BY MIKE BERMAN.  DON'T KNOW HOW MANY OTHER NAMES HE USES.

GO TO YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT AND FILE A GRAND LARCY THEFT REPORT AGAINST MIKE BERMSN, AT SHERMAN OAKS CA.  YOU WILL NEED AN INVOICE SHOWING YOUR PURCHASE AND A COPY OF YOUR PAYMENT. THEY SHOULD PREPARE A REPORT WHICH SHOULD FORWARDED TO OKLAND, CA. POLICE REPORT.  THEY IN TURN WILL PROBABLY CONTACT YOU.

DON'T GIVE UP.  I FINALLY RECEIVED THE REMAINDER OF MY ORDER JULY 24, WHICH WAS ORDERED ON 3-18-2013. I AM NOT A LAWER, JUST TRYING TO HELP MY FELLOW MAN WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY BERMAN AND HIS FELLOW CROOKS.

E-MAIL  (((redacted)))