Complaint Review: Discount Gold Brokers

Discount Gold Brokers
14724 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks, California USA

Discount Gold Brokers Mike Berman (sic)  Sherman Oaks California California

*Consumer Comment: Attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

*Consumer Comment: It's time to pit a STOP to this company.

I paid $2,701.60 on August 22, 2013 to Discount Gold Brokers with the promise that I would receive my silver in 4 to 6 weeks. It is now December 2, 2013 and after numerous phone calls to Mr. Berman (sic) he said he would not and could not refund my money. He even went so far as to raise his voice to me when I asked valid questios. All he explained to me was that his supplier could not deliver the product to him. Taking a chance I bought some silver from another broker and had it in my lap in five days, proving to me that this guy and his company leave a lot to be desired. I am 100% disabled veteran and live on a fixed income. This man is disgraceful to take advantage of people's hard earnedd money and he will ultimely pay for it. Since he charged me money to ship my delivered product through the mail he has committed a federal crime and I have notified the Postmaster General and they have started an investigation for federal mail fraud. All I want is my money back or my product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Gold-Brokers/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Discount-Gold-Brokers-Mike-Berman-sicnbsp-Sherman-Oaks-California-California-1103621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Gold Brokers

Attention Discount Gold Broker Customers

AUTHOR: fraud Investigator - ()

Hi Discount Gold Brokers Customers

I dug further and discovered that we have recently issued an enforcement action against Discount Gold Brokers, Inc., on April 15 of last year. The “Desist & Refrain” order prohibits further sale of commodities to California customers. Please feel free to advertise the order against the company as you see fit. You may reproduce the actual order or provide the link to our website where it is posted: dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2013/DiscountGoldBrokers_dr.pdf.

As for current customers with grievances, the best advice I can give is for individuals to file a complaint with the California Department of Business Oversight so that we can further our official investigation into the company. Our complaints page is at dbo.ca.gov/Consumers/consumer_services.asp.

Complaints may also be filed online and the process to do so begins at this page: dbo.secureprtportal.com/pages/dfi_ecomplaint.aspx.

As stated on the webpages above, this is our philosophy regarding complaints:

The California Department of Business Oversight encourages the public to submit complaints if it is believed that a licensee of the Department is acting in violation of state law or has acted improperly. Complaints are also encouraged regarding any company or person that may be conducting unlicensed activity that is within the Department’s jurisdiction. The Department evaluates and reviews complaints for alleged violations of the laws we administer and take appropriate action as authorized under the law.

You may provide any or all of this information as you see fit.

M Leyes

Director of Communications

Department of Business Oversight

1515 K Street, #200

Sacramento, CA 95814-4052

(916) 322-7180

It's time to pit a STOP to this company.

AUTHOR: Auto dealer fraud Investigator - ()

Please use the following information to your advantage. It seems this company is just taking advantage of everybody taking their money and not delivering anything, I've noticed after reading many of the reports that they'll do business with you and deliver something to you if it's a small amount of purchase.

Then what you feel trusting you're willing to part with larger amounts of money and that's when it happens and you get smacked upside the head financially. I think it's time we put this company out of business

• The Attorney General's Office