Complaint Review: Discount Gold Brokers

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: NMcD — Lakewood Ohio
Discount Gold Brokers
14724 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks, California USA

Discount Gold Brokers Placed order and have been given the run around since...with no delivery. Sherman Oaks California

*Consumer Comment: Attention Discount Gold broker Customers

My dad bought gold bullion from Discount Gold Brokers after seeing a TV advertisement on a finance television network. BAD CHOICE! It's been over 3 months with my placing several calls and always being told that "a shippment ins being processsed, we'll let you know within 10 days with your shipping information". Another 10 days and I'll call only to get another very nice girl letting me know that they are 'extrememly busy' and it 'will be another 10 days or less' as 'soon as they get their shipment processed'.

The last time I spoke with them they asked if 'we would like to store the gold FOR YOU which would be more convienent for us'. No, thank you. My dad would like to get the gold he pruchased.

Today I've tried to call many times again to the shipping department, but only get a busy tone. The company is open from 9-5 Pacific time but closed for lunch from 12-2. Odd. If youi call the sales line, it is a paid operator that answers the phones for multiple companies...

I'd like either the gold for my dad, or a refund. They've had his money now for almost 3 months with nothing sent and no communication unless it's been initiciated by ME. Bad Company. Bad Company Service. I would highly suggest that no consumer give them any bussiness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Gold-Brokers/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Discount-Gold-Brokers-Placed-order-and-have-been-given-the-run-around-sincewith-no-de-1051400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Gold Brokers

Attention Discount Gold broker Customers

AUTHOR: fraud Investigator - ()

Hi Discount Gold Brokers Customers

I dug further and discovered that we have recently issued an enforcement action against Discount Gold Brokers, Inc., on April 15 of last year. The “Desist & Refrain” order prohibits further sale of commodities to California customers. Please feel free to advertise the order against the company as you see fit. You may reproduce the actual order or provide the link to our website where it is posted: dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2013/DiscountGoldBrokers_dr.pdf.

As for current customers with grievances, the best advice I can give is for individuals to file a complaint with the California Department of Business Oversight so that we can further our official investigation into the company. Our complaints page is at dbo.ca.gov/Consumers/consumer_services.asp.

Complaints may also be filed online and the process to do so begins at this page: dbo.secureprtportal.com/pages/dfi_ecomplaint.aspx.

As stated on the webpages above, this is our philosophy regarding complaints:

The California Department of Business Oversight encourages the public to submit complaints if it is believed that a licensee of the Department is acting in violation of state law or has acted improperly. Complaints are also encouraged regarding any company or person that may be conducting unlicensed activity that is within the Department’s jurisdiction. The Department evaluates and reviews complaints for alleged violations of the laws we administer and take appropriate action as authorized under the law.

You may provide any or all of this information as you see fit.

Thanks,