Complaint Review: discount king

• Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: theresa — greybull Wyoming United States of America
discount king
303 leonis blvd, los angeles ca Internet United States of America

discount king I payed discount king 7,000.00 dollars to come set up my dollar store never came and never payed me back. Sent me things that I couldnt sale they were dirty and broken. They sent me dirty shelves that Internet

I was opening a dollar store so i went with them it cost me 33.000.00 for everything merchandise and shelves and sign, a crew to come set me up. well i got my merchandise and some was dirty or broke and couldnt sale it . they were sappose to send me a crew of six to put my store together never happened i payed 7000.00 for them to come and they never did and wont answer my phone calls or emails. they ripped me off big time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/discount-king/internet/discount-king-I-payed-discount-king-700000-dollars-to-come-set-up-my-dollar-store-never-902557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on discount king