Complaint Review: Discount marine supplies

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Paola — las vegas Nevada
Discount marine supplies
1061 Fairview Ave Wyomissing, PA 19610 wyomissing, Pennsylvania USA

Discount marine supplies.com They took the money out of my account and I never received anything, ripoff. Too good to be true! wyomissing Pennsylvania

I placed an order well worth over $2500.oo and I never recieved any tracking #, no confirmation But I did recieve and notified that the money was deducted from my account. They have no contact phone number, only email and they respond when they want and at the time they want. They are thieves, scammers and a fraud company. Please dont make the same mistake I made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-marine-supplies/wyomissing-Pennsylvania-19610/Discount-marine-suppliescom-They-took-the-money-out-of-my-account-and-I-never-received-a-1048187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount marine supplies