Complaint Review: discount pool heaven

• Submitted: Wed, April 28, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: AnonymousTX — The Colony Texas United States of America
discount pool heaven

discount pool heaven www.discountpoolheaven.com Fake Merchant? Has anyone actually received goods from this Company? Internet

*Consumer Comment: Discount Pool Heaven - is it a real company

*UPDATE Employee: New Beginning

I purchased several items www.discountpoolheaven.com based out of Naples, FL.  I did not realize at the time that the company was newly formed until I received my order number, it was less than 50.  The order confirmation and CC charge are the only two communications I have received from this company despite efforts to obtain a response by either phone/email/website chat.

Thieir shipping policy states next business day shipping, and even with USPS Parcel Post, it wouldn't take more than 5 working days to arrive from Florida to Texas.  It's been well past 10 working days, still not a peep, and no goods.  The prices listed on the website are enticing, but if you never receive what you pay for ... its a RIPOFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2010 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/discount-pool-heaven/internet/discount-pool-heaven-wwwdiscountpoolheavencom-Fake-Merchant-Has-anyone-actually-receiv-597850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on discount pool heaven

Discount Pool Heaven - is it a real company

AUTHOR: Tom Hulett - (United States of America)

I also place an order on the website of Discount Pool Heaven.  This was place on May 2, 2012.They acknowledged my order, took my payment and stated my order would be shipped by May 8th, 2012.

It is now May 18thy , and the website states that the order is 'pending'.  I have sent e:mails thru the 'contact us' page on their website.  No response yet.  I have tried to e:mail and call the numbers on the website, but the phone # is not for Discount Pool Heaven.  This is unbelievable!!!!!  I want my money back ASAP.

New Beginning

AUTHOR: Bill - (United States of America)

With a new summer upon us I would like to address some problem's
that arose last year. First let me say that we are a legitimate
E-Commerce business based in Naples Florida. There were items listed
on our site that were not available to us at that time. People hired to populate
the site never checked if some products were available to us or if they had
been discontinued.There were also items priced at or below cost.This has been
corrected by removing the product or finding distribution sources.
Anyone who had ordered these products were refunded the total amount
of their purchase at that time. Communication was also an issue. This
has been addressed and has greatly improved, we are however continuing
to work to improve ourselves on a daily basis.
Orders are placed with distribution centers within 24 hours, often within an hour
of the time recieved. Please take the time to check us out.