Complaint Review: discountbootswholesale

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: J.C. — Hometown United States of America
discountbootswholesale

discountbootswholesale I called to cancel the purchase order the same day and it was confirmed by Shaw and the following day I received an e-mail from them saying that it was already shipped. After many attempts of me tryin Internet

I purchased an order through this website and within hours on that same day, I had decided to call and it was confirmed by customer rep Shaw that the order was not shipped and that it will be cancelled with the money being put back into my account within 48 hours. The following day I received an e-mail from them stating that it was already shipped. I picked up the package at the post office and the label has no return address and  they sent the wrong product. I feel as if I was misled with false advertisement and cheated out of my money and product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/discountbootswholesale/internet/discountbootswholesale-I-called-to-cancel-the-purchase-order-the-same-day-and-it-was-conf-990079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on discountbootswholesale