Complaint Review: discountcigarettesmall.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 18, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 18, 2010

• Reported By: Victoria — New York New York United States of America
discountcigarettesmall.com

discountcigarettesmall.com cigars4u.com and Nelson Trading LLP NON-DELIVERY OF MERCHANDISE, Internet

On August 16, 2010, I ordered 12 Cartons of Cigarettes from Discount Cigarettes Mall.com on the internet and the order was shipped on August 19, 2010 after payment was received. The website states to allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery. The total amount of the order was $282.60 including shipping.

The $282.60 Total Order Amount posted on my Master Card Account and was paid. Within two weeks I received one-half of my order, which Totaled $157.20. This amount is for 6 Cartons of Glamour Menthol Cigarettes for $100.80 plus one-half of the shipping fee of $56.40.

However, the second half of the order for 6 Cartons of Armada Red Cigarettes for $69.00 plus one-half of the shipping fee of $56.40, which equals $125.40, has NOT been received.

Since the entire order shipped on August 19, 2010, it is now 2 months that I have been waiting for delivery of the second half of my order.

I have written approximately 15 E-mails to the Merchant and have never received a response to my inquiries, when this order will be delivered or if they intend to re-ship this order. Once in a while, I get an automated response which states A New Ticket has been made with no other explanations.

I have tried to settle this problem amicably with the Merchant and have practically begged for a response from them, but to no avail.

My Credit Card Company states that they cannot help me, due to the fact that this company is not located in the USA. This transaction was an International Transaction. I believe Discount Cigarettes Mall is located in Asia.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2010 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/discountcigarettesmallcom/internet/discountcigarettesmallcom-cigars4ucom-and-Nelson-Trading-LLP-NON-DELIVERY-OF-MERCHANDISE-652513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on discountcigarettesmall.com