Complaint Review: discounts-jungle

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Waterford New York
discounts-jungle
2221 E. Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

discounts-jungle Sent a refurbished and defective item. complete Ripoff. Los Angeles, California

Purchaed what I thought was going to be a new Blender from Discounts-Jungle.  When I received the product and opened the box it was shipped in and saw the box the blender was in, I knew that I was in for trouble.  It was torn in spots, busted open like a fork lift hit it in others.  When I opened it, the manual was sitting loosely on top, not even in a zip lock bag.  The blender was scuffed and had a couple of large scratches on it.  I immediately put a claim in.  Was told to ship back to them and make sure it was insured.  This cost me an additional $30.

There agent Sam, told me he would send a replacement but assured me that they only deal with new products.  What I finally received after contacting them again after a period of inactivity was a refund with a restocking fee taken out.  That is not what I wanted or told that I would get.  So now I am out $60 with no blender.

This company is a sham.  My fault for not reviewing online.  "Sam" no loner issues emails, only the Discount Jungle team.  Buyer beware, this is a ripoff company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/discounts-jungle/Los-Angeles-California-90021/discounts-jungle-Sent-a-refurbished-and-defective-item-complete-Ripoff-Los-Angeles-Ca-1039738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on discounts-jungle