Complaint Review: discountwheelwarehouse

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: dominique2195 — mobile Alabama
discountwheelwarehouse
1301 Burton Street Fullerton, California USA

discountwheelwarehouse No Refund for them sending me the wrong items Fullerton California

NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS PIECE OF S*** COMPANY. I ordered some rims and tire from the company about a month ago. it took them three weeks to send my rims and tires. when i first order them i paid by phone for some tires and rims they did not have. after i paid and hung they called me back and said they did not have that rim that i had just paid for but they had a different one in a different color so i when with that instead. Soon after i hung, they once again called me back and said they did have that size rim but they had another rim that was bigger but in order to get it i would have to pay 60 extra on each tire for shipping, i said no i'll just take a refund if that was the case then sales associate said that fine we can take care of the shipping fee so agreed.

3 weeks later my rim were here they looked fine a first so i accept them from the FED EX driver. However when i went to install the rims on my car the lug that had sent did not fit, in fact their lug nuts stripped all my stud which i had to replace. so i called back and told them hey you guys sent me the wrong lug nuts (i did not mention my stud problem because i like the rims) they after me to send them a picture of the lug nuts which i did. Then i called back and women name denise told she was going to send the correct one.

a week later my lug nuts came again but this they were long enough however TOO DAMN BIG FOR THE F****** HOLE. so i called them once again told the chick name denise and ask for a manager she said was the manager and she would out a refund the lug nuts i could find them locally..........what i reponded, dont you guys know what size lug nuts fits these rims, i once again asked to speak with someone different for customer service, she then told me the managers were in a meeting, she get them to call me back. i waited the called never came.

i called the next day and ask for a manager it was the same damn chick named denise again, i told her i could find any of the lug nuts anywhere locally and wanted a return them because i could not mount them, she then told me i would have to pay the shipping fee and 50% restock fee because fucked up on their end. i spent $1398.00 with them and im currently looking file a suit against them. They really ripped me off. please never buy shit from them. They still will not return my money so im pretty much stuck with some rims and tire i cant use

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/discountwheelwarehouse/Fullerton-California-92831/discountwheelwarehouse-No-Refund-for-them-sending-me-the-wrong-items-Fullerton-California-1069189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on discountwheelwarehouse