Complaint Review: DISCOVER FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:BRONX New York
DISCOVER FINANCIAL SERVICES
PO BOX 3008, New Albany, Ohio U.S.A.

DISCOVER FINANCIAL SERVICES STOLE 800 DOLLARS OFF OF MY CREDIT CARD Ripoff New Albany Ohio

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Credit Balance

*Consumer Comment: Discover line of credit

I have been a discover card member for several years. I have not had a late, or delinquent account. In February 2007 I paid 1900 dollars on the account. I reserved 800.00 dollars, by June 2007, my money was stolen, from my credit card, with no reason, authority and in retaliation to filling a criminal complaint against a NYS Chief Corrupted Judge, who has made organized hate crime administration pattern in practice since documenting his crimes.

I have never had problems with this company until after filing my complaint. Organized hate crime administration has been lawlessly inflicted in every part of my life since filing the judicial trespass complaint. Every effort has been made to steal all money due me and entitled to me. Discover card actions are retalitory in timing, criminal in deception, and are discriminatory and lawless as they have not obtained consent or authority to review my credit and or steal my money. The stolen 800 dollars has been comitted in a most criminal, unjustifiable, and organized crime manner. I want my 800 dollars returned to my account.

Miriam
BRONX, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2007 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DISCOVER-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/New-Albany-Ohio-43054/DISCOVER-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-STOLE-800-DOLLARS-OFF-OF-MY-CREDIT-CARD-Ripoff-New-Albany-Ohio-258190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DISCOVER FINANCIAL SERVICES

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Credit Balance

AUTHOR: Nisa - (U.S.A.)

When you have an overpayment or a credit on your account, discover does not hold it for longer than four months. When it's been four months since its been on the account, discover will the then issue you your credit via mail with the address that they have on file for you. You should recieve it within the alotted time for regular mail.

In the rare case it was sent to an address you no longer reside or an inaccurate address a rep could have it taken care of by specialist who work with reissuing you your credit.

Discover line of credit

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I called today 07-16-07 to possibly open a line of credit through Discover. The person on the phone explained that it was an introductory rate of 0% with no annual fees. After the introductory rate was over the interest rate jumped to 10% then 17% then 23%. Sheesh! I asked the guy if he would ever use Discover under those terms. With great surprise he said "no". He went further to say that he would NEVER use Discover and he works there!

I thanked him for his honesty and needless to say I did not open a line of credit with them.