Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: Dan — Shorewood Illinois
Dish Network
Englewood, Colorado USA

Dish Network Joseph P. Clayton Ripped me off No Fox or FX channels so cancelled now in collection Englewood Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

*Consumer Comment: "DISH POEM"...

Back in 2010 Dish Network stopped showing all Fox and FX channels that was part of my plan I had been paying for. They could not tell me if or when I would get my channels back so I cancelled. Now they have damaged my credit and I have a collection co. calling when I never signed a contract! They breached any contract by not provtding the service I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/-Englewood-Colorado-/Dish-Network-Joseph-P-Clayton-Ripped-me-off-No-Fox-or-FX-channels-so-cancelled-now-in-co-1114462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Dan,

I would be happy to help you with this as I came across your post!  How has your credit been damaged?  Please email me your account number and some details of the current issue at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can take a look and see what's going on.  We were very happy to have restored those networks for our customers' viewing pleasure.

"DISH POEM"...

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

is available at this site. Just type in 877772 and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #877772.