cholesterol

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: elmojoarder — delray beach Florida United States of America
dish network
PO Box 9040 Littleton, Colorado United States of America

dish network dish network flat out lied to me to get me to sign up Littleton, Colorado

*Consumer Suggestion: Dish Network Meanest Company

*UPDATE Employee: Install

sales rep. lied to me to get me to sign up. and dish refused to resolve issue

i called dish to sign up for dish network and the sales rep. signed me up for 3 HD TVs with DVRs.
when the installation took place i noticed i only had 1 HD TV and ! regular TV and no DVRs. big difference from what i bought. so i called the next day and after being on the phone for 2 hours being transferred from dept to dept a second repair order was put in place. so i went home that night and nothing was changed. i still had 1 HD TV and 1 regular TV and my bed room TV still didnt work. so i called dish again and after being on the phone for another hour to hour and a half i was being told that
for me to get the 3 HD TVs and DVRs i would have to pay an additional 400 plus dollars. if that was the case i would have never even signed up for dish. so i went ahead and canceled the account which was within a week of me signing up. and now dish wants me to pay them $470.18 for a early cancellation fee when it was there fault that i wasted a whole week messing around with them and they lied and wasted my time.

i tried to contact dish many times since then and tried to plead my case but no1 there is willing to help. they also blamed me for not sending the receivers back in time but that was because they sent me 1 box and i couldnt fit all three receivers in one box and had to call them again to get another box, which is why it took me longer than usual to send the items back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dish-network/Littleton-Colorado-80160-9040/dish-network-dish-network-flat-out-lied-to-me-to-get-me-to-sign-up-Littleton-Colorado-995338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dish network

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dish Network Meanest Company

AUTHOR: littlewalty - (United States of America)

I use to have DISH NETWORK, you got to go straight to the Top with Dish..... Report them to the BBB, and the FTC, Write  a letter of complaint to their "VERY RICH CEO" and  don't waste your time dealing with anyone else [They Don't Care] I changed my Debit card/Credit Card after DISH THREATEN to charge me to pay to return their equipment!!  Dish is relentless in their pursuit of your MONEY.  Business Week.com on Jan 2, 2013 rated Dish Network the Worst place to work and the Meanest Company to do business with. So glad I gave them the BOOT

Install

AUTHOR: BeckiB@Dish - (USA)

elmojoarder, I apologize that you were installed with the incorrect equipment. Please email me at becki.barned@dish.com so that I can assist you with this further. Thank you!

Becki Barned