Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jack J — Ocala Florida
Dish Network
10357 US Hwy 441 Bellview, Florida USA

Dish Network My wife and I moved,we requested Dish network to follow us. When they got here there were to many trees to get a sign.so went with Brigthouse while Dish was charging us $350.oo for a product we could get.al Bellview Florida

*UPDATE Employee: DISH Network

We moved into a rental home in ocala, fl ,March12th2013. we had had the dish network at the old address.we informed them of our move and when they arrived to install the the dish network, they found that the house had to many trees around the property line,so they could not install the dish.  3 weeks later we get a bill for $350.00 for services rendored by the dish company, altho we dont we have them at this location. they refuse to talk  to us on the phone saying it's legal for them to do this type billing....we are confused and refuse to pay it .to us, it's a mammoth rip off.

we even asked them to show us which trees, so we could cut back the branches in question,,and they refused to answer us.

(((phone number redacted)))

(((email address redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Bellview-Florida-34420/Dish-Network-My-wife-and-I-movedwe-requested-Dish-network-to-follow-us-When-they-got-h-1049310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

DISH Network

AUTHOR: Mark H DISH - ()

Hello Jack, My name is Markand I work for DISH. I will be glad to look into this and see what is occurring for your DISH services. You may email for assistance with this at mark.haakenson@dish.com.

Mark Haakenson