Complaint Review: dish network

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: monzorb — muskegon Michigan
dish network
9601 s meridian,englewood.co.80112 englewood, Colorado USA

dish network charged me for equipment,asked for it back,sent it back,got no credit or refund englewood Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Misinformation.

*UPDATE Employee: DISH

*General Comment: confusion says

i contacted dish about service and was given the 24.99 a month rate for 2 yrs.after seeing my checking account hit for over 600.00 dollars i called and asked why,  at that time i was infomed that because my credit was not up to their standards i had to buy my equipment.i cancelled my acct. and later recieved a letter asking for the equipment back.i returned it and recieved no credit and they are trying to charge me 430.00$ for termination.how can these thieves get away with this???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dish-network/englewood-Colorado-80112/dish-network-charged-me-for-equipmentasked-for-it-backsent-it-backgot-no-credit-or-re-1058237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dish network

Misinformation.

AUTHOR: DanB@Dish Network - ()

Hello, my name is Daniel Busa with DISH Social Media. I'm sorry for any misinformation that may have occurred at the point of sale. I will be more than happy to look inot this for you to see what I can do to assist you. Please send me an e-mail at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com I look forward to assisting you!

DISH

AUTHOR: Mark H DISH - ()

Hi monzorb, I will be glad to review your DISH account for the charges and the billing.  Please email me with your account information for help with this.

Mark Haakenson

Social Media Representative

DISH LLC

mark.haakenson@dish.com

3 pm – 11 pm Sunday through Thursday

#3 General Comment

confusion says

AUTHOR: James - ()

I wish I had an answer for you. I had a customer call me this past Saturday. Told me he had spent 2 hours trying to reprogram the TV2 remote. He printed out the directions from MyDish and talked to several CSR's.

After 2 hours he decided to call me. It only took me two minutes to figure out that the Tv was not on Channel 60. The problem was not with the remote .

He asked me why none of the CSR's couldn't have helped him. I told him that the CSR's are only as smart has the computer they are reading from.

I don't know why it's all screwed up. But I think Mickey Mouse could do a better job.

expenditures