refrigerator

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Marie — Tellico Plains Tennessee
Dish Network
9601 S Meridian Blvd. Englewood, Colorado USA

Dish Network Dish owes me $41.00 or continue my programming until my paid up date of 9//6/13 Englewood Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

On 8/20/13 I paid Dish Network $81.91 as a prepayment of my bill. On 8/22/13 I called and cancelled my service and expected service until 9/6/13. Dish Network immediately suspended my service and they owe me $41.00 refund which they refuse to pay until I mail them back their receiver and their satellite dish which is attached to my roof. I do not mind mailing them back their receiver in a prepaid shipping box, but at age 67 I am not going to climb a ladder up on my roof to attempt to remove their satellite dish. I explained this to two reps including one supervisor who all agreed that I did not have to send back the satellite. I advise them that they should send the technician who installed it to have him remove it and return it to them. I am a senior citizen lady who has no way to retrieve the stupid satellite dish off my roof. Every time I call to explain this to them, I keep getting an affirmative that I do not have to return the satellite dish but that I do have to return the receiver. No problem? No, I keep getting threatening emails that if I do not return all of their "equipment" that I may be charged over $700 for it.

Not only do they owe me the final bill that I paid for service I did not receive, they will not send a tech. to come out and unistall the satellite dish that they want to bill me for!

They have been very unprofessional and their requirements border on the absurd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Englewood-Colorado-80112/Dish-Network-Dish-owes-me-4100-or-continue-my-programming-until-my-paid-up-date-of-96-1079322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Marie,

What was your reason for opting to cancel service with us?  We'd hate to see you go and I'd like to help you if you could please email me your account number and some details of your concerns at michael.lemar@dish.com!