Complaint Review: dish network

• Submitted: Sun, July 15, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Patrick — natrona Pennsylvania U.S.A.
dish network

dish network dishnetwork.com hopper very desiptive operators primised me a $110.00 credit and dish refused to honer that credit. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

When i left dish network for another provider dish charged me $110.00 early termination fee. They also promised to credit that fee back if i returned to dish. Well i phoned dish to set up install and after 2 supervisors  they refused  to give me my money back. the operators are lairs. They tell you anything you want to hear to get you signed up. Do not trust Dish Network

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dish-network/internet/dish-network-dishnetworkcom-hopper-very-desiptive-operators-primised-me-a-11000-credit-912489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dish network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - (USA)

Patrick,

I'd like to help you with that as I came across your post!  Could you please email me your account number so I can take a look?  Why did you cancel your service with us?  If you could provide some of the details about that, that would be appreciated!  My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I look forward to speaking with you!