Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: Elijah — Bradenton Florida
Dish Network
P.O Box 9033--Littleton CO 60094 Littleton. Co, Colorado USA

Dish Network stole an "unknown before hand to me" early cancellation fee of $569.00 from my bank acct. after only two week's service when i cancelled! Littleton. Co Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

*General Comment: Sorry....

I recently signed on with Dish Network, my first time ever  in my life and they ripped me off big time!  After only two weeks of service I found a better offer which included the internet which I needed for my Mom and myself to use.  I had no clue they would charge me any, let alone such a huge cancellation fee!  If they had informed me that this was a possibility, then I would have not only thought twice about signing up in the first place...I certainly would have thought twice about cancelling, as I don't have this type of money to just throw away frivilously.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Littleton-Co-Colorado-80160/Dish-Network-stole-an-unknown-before-hand-to-me-early-cancellation-fee-of-56900-from-1064173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Elijah,

I came across your post and wanted to help you!  We hate to see you go and I'd like to take a look at your account if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com.  Thanks!

#2 General Comment

Sorry....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Sorry but you signed a contract and the ETF is clearly stated. Next time, READ WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hearts