institution

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Amy — Rexburg Idaho United States of America
Dish Network
Palatine, Illinois United States of America

Dish Network Offered a $200 K-mart card for a 24 month agreement, did not telll me how to receive it, not refusing the offer. Palatine , Illinois

*Author of original report: Kmart code

*Consumer Comment: I have the same situation

*Author of original report: Thank you

*UPDATE Employee: Kmart Gift card

I signed up with Dish network on January 20, 2012.  I had a reward offer  for a $200 gift card from Kmart if I signed up by January 31, 2012. I asked the representative how to use and if I qualified for it.  I was told that I qualified, but but I was not told how to get the reward that I qualified for.

My Dish Network was installed on January 23rd.  My husband was home when the technician came and asked him how we could get our $200 Kmart card.  He didn't know.  I called dish back and still couldn't find out.  They thought it might be automatic.

I called again around March 1st and was told that the reward had never been filed and I was offered free pay per view movies which I declined as I have had problems with pay per view before.

I tried emailing the rewards center and received a form letter back that said that I had never put my code in for the K-mart card offer.  The email said that you couldn't reply to it.

I called again today March 19th 2012 and was told that I had never put in for it.  I told the supervisor that I had tried repeatly to find out how to get my $200 K-mart card but no one had ever told me how.  I was offered $5 off for 12 months which wasn't even close to the $200 Kmart card that they had promised.  I was still trying ask to talk to his supervisor and was told that they were all in meeting.  Then, I was hung up on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Palatine-Illinois-600055/Dish-Network-Offered-a-200-K-mart-card-for-a-24-month-agreement-did-not-telll-me-how-to-856294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Kmart code

AUTHOR: Amy - (United States of America)

Hi,
My code was  04KMRT 9630 RT
I hope this helps.
Amy

I have the same situation

AUTHOR: Jomary Rodriguez Rivera - (Puerto Rico)

I have the same situation with the gift card of kmart. The supervisor tell me that this offer do not exist. Do you have the promotion code? I want to compare your code with the mine. Apology mi english, i dont speak english so much.

AUTHOR: Amy - (United States of America)

Daniel replied to my emails in a very timely manner and was extremely helpful in resolving this matter.

Thank you!

Kmart Gift card

AUTHOR: DanB@Dish Network - (USA)

Hello! This is Dan Busa with DISH Social Media. I apologize for the trouble you've had receiving your gift card. Please send me an email with your account number or phone number at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com

Daniel Busa