Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Littlejon — Westminster Colorado
Dish Network
westminster, Colorado USA

Dish Network dish network bait and switch I have proof I need an attorney that will file on them westminster Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Billing issues.

I need an ATTORNEY that will go after Dish Network I have the complete conversation recorded.

After my bill went up,I told them to turn off service, they did. they sent me letters anf emails to turn back on.

Short version "just the fax mam" called back promised to restore my original service, which was Americas top 250 Plus ADD HBO Starz Cinimax and Show Time for 10 months for the price of 81.99 + tax total 87.99. + 50.14 to get it turned back on. They took the money 50.14 from my card.

I aggreed, well next day lots of channels missing I was switched to americas top 120 and Hbo Max sho starz

the base price for Top 120 is 49.99 the service I was promised Americas top 250 HBO Starz Cinimax Show time

for 10 months. I called back and was told that can not be, we do not offer that, went to supervisor told her I recorded it She said I cant sending me to legal, got another supervisor said I cant talk to legal, also said they do not offer what I told her She offer much less. I said I have a verbal contract and they already took my money,

Also said their company did not accept my recording, I said the court will so all of this is recorded.

the offer, the acceptance, the payment, the denial, and SORRY.  SO Lets Sue them..

My info phone number 303719622five It is a little different message but I will return call LJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/westminster-Colorado-80030/Dish-Network-dish-network-bait-and-switch-I-have-proof-I-need-an-attorney-that-will-file-1049979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Billing issues.

AUTHOR: DanB@Dish Network - ()

I'm sorry for the frustration this experience has caused you. I would love to look into this to see if I can assist you further. If this has not been resolved yet please e-mail me at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com Thanks!

nearby