• Report: #1119354

• Reported By: Kathy — lakewood California
dish tv
Lakewood, California USA

dish tv hijacks ny dvr Lakewood California

I am so sick of dish tv hijacking my dvr and tv. Once a week they take control of my tv, chanhe the channel and thren records on my dvr their advertisements. I dont know who to complain to, they ignore me. This happens usually around 11:30 Pm. I usually fall asleep for a bit then wake up only to find they have swithced channels in me and recorded something. I like to watch late night when I wake up, but I can't rewind because they have taken me off the channel I wanted to watch. Surely, this is illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dish-tv/Lakewood-California-90712/dish-tv-hijacks-ny-dvr-Lakewood-California-1119354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dish tv