Complaint Review: Dish

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: concerned boyfriend — Brasher Falls New York
PO BOX 94063 PALATINE, Illinois USA

Dish Horrible Internet Service PALATINE Illinois

My girlfriend is a mother of 4 and she has many financial responsibilities. She does not have time to be making complaints. So I decided I would do it for her. She has had dishNET for a while now. She did not have a computer until a month ago. She was using the internet on her cell phone. She had no clue how slow this service was until she got a computer. She is supposed to be getting 5 Mbps for $49.99/month plus she's paying $10/month for a modem. I just tested her internet @ speedtest.net and got a .46 Mbps!

This is unacceptable. Seriously, how do you feel about ripping off a mother of four? I really hope you guys make this right. If she's locked into this plan, I would like it if she could change the plan without any determination fee or if there are mechanical issues please make them right. We can't even watch a youtube video. I feel like we are stuck in 1999. I had a friend come over and take a look at everything and he says that the equiptment you gave her was lame and outdated. Again this is for my girlfriend who has four children to take care of and a full time job. Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish/PALATINE-Illinois-60094-4063/Dish-Horrible-Internet-Service-PALATINE-Illinois-1094057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish