Complaint Review: dish

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: maria — live oak Texas United States of America
dish
san antonio, Texas United States of America

dish dish network lied to me about a package that included cable and internet for 29.99 just to get a sale, they were stealing money from my account, I never authorized them to withdraw any money from my bank account san antonio, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: DISH

dish network called me about a package that included internet and cable for 29.99,  i fell for the lies.
Dish went to my house and connected the cable, i asked ok, how about the internet? they said it was a different company but that they should come soon to connect the internet for me, i waited until i called dish back and asked them what happened to the package that was offered to me? they said they  have no such package, i said yes you do cause dish called me about this package, i couldn't believe they lied to me to easily, just to make a sell and i fell for it, that is false advertisement!!
plus, they were stealing money from my bank account, i never authorized them to withdraw any money from my account. the dish network is fraudulent, they are liars, deceivers, thief's!!

maria
san antonio, texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dish/san-antonio-Texas-/dish-dish-network-lied-to-me-about-a-package-that-included-cable-and-internet-for-2999-ju-899490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dish

DISH

AUTHOR: Mark H DISH - (USA)

Hi Maria, my name is Mark I work for DISH. I apologize you did not receive the services you expected and will be happy to review this and see how we may help. Please email with your DISH account number and address where services are set up.

Mark Haakenson