Complaint Review: dispute resolution center

clearwater, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 727-346-8385
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

dispute resolution center us cash advance I am being harrassed at work by these people!! dispute resolution center! clearwater, Florida

I too am being harrassed by these people, at work! They call from various numbers 3-5 times per day, leave messages stating an american name ex: john white, when they are clearly of another ethnicity. I called back and was told They have a claim to take legal action against me in a courthouse.. lol I then told them to mail the notice to me at my home address that they already seemed to have, They then back peddle get very agitated and hang up! They are scammers! Dont give any personal information or confirm anything. I am not sure what to do to proceed. I am being harrassed at work. If anyone has any ideas please advise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dispute-resolution-center/clearwater-Florida-/dispute-resolution-center-us-cash-advance-I-am-being-harrassed-at-work-by-these-people-d-755340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dispute resolution center