Complaint Review: Distant Pharma

• Submitted: Mon, December 23, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: eddy2011 — Fresno, CA California
Distant Pharma
24, Jalram Nagar, 2nd Flr, SVP. Rd. GanJawala Lane Mumbai, Select State/Province India

Distinct Pharma 'Brenda' agreed to" exchange failed product at no cost". "We will ship replacement order at no additional cost". Mumbai Internet

In early Oct 2013 I ordered (8ea pills of  100mg Avanafil, cost: $55.00)  online from the www.hugediscount-meds.com website. Also known as 'Distinct Pharma'. I rec'd the order 20 Oct 2013. By tha lack of any medicinal taste in addition to the "no effect" they had on me,  that I had been sold (fakes) "placibos". I contacted (23 Oct 2013) DP Customer Service "Brenda" and she agreed to sent a free replacement order and to expect a call of verification w/n 24hrs. Lie! The bitch had the audacity to raise ( their phone line is awful!) her voice and insist that that pills were "genuine". Another Lie! Called DP again on 18 Nov 2013 and was told that the replacement order had been in sent. And that I should have already rec'd it! The Customer Serv Rep unwittingly revealed to me that no such "replacement order" had ever been sent as she gave me the Trak # for the original order instead! Iwas never compensated for my loss. These Indians are damned theives!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Distant-Pharma/Mumbai-Select-StateProvince-400092/Distinct-Pharma-Brenda-agreed-to-exchange-failed-product-at-no-cost-We-will-ship-re-1109463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Distant Pharma