Complaint Review: Distributed Energy Company

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: Doug — San Mateo California
Distributed Energy Company
Williamsburg, Virginia USA

Distributed Energy Company Onsite Generators Craig Over-Promised and Under-Delivered. Nothing but false promises for months. Now I'm fighting for a Refund! Williamsburg Virginia

I placed an order with this company for a generator on February 19th, 2013.  I received a confirmation.

After month's of follow up calls and attempts to reach Craig by email, he finally responded saying he was behind and the generator should ship within a few weeks.  This was in May!

After several more attempts to get updated information I finally sent an email requesting that Craig cancel my order and refund my money.  He responded saying that he would cancel my order, but as of now, I have not received a credit on my credit card.

I am again back to emailing him to process the credit immediatley.  He has had use of my money since February.

I understand he got behind in making the generators due to Sandy, but he should give the money back to customers who no longer wish to wait.  He customer service is severaly lacking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Distributed-Energy-Company/Williamsburg-Virginia-23188/Distributed-Energy-Company-Onsite-Generators-Craig-Over-Promised-and-Under-Delivered-No-1075160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Distributed Energy Company