Complaint Review: diversified consultants, inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 06, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 06, 2013

• Reported By: Ladyphoenixstar — McAllen Texas
diversified consultants, inc.
10550 Deerwood Park Blvd #309 jacksonville, Florida USA

diversified consultants, inc. They make harrassing phone calls to my cell phone, they will call 3-5 times non-stop in a row daily, sometimes they will attempt to call from different numbers as if to try and disguise themselves.  jacksonville Florida

*Author of original report: Harassment

I am being harrassed by this company. I know I have a debt but that is no reason to harass someone. Nothing gives anyone the right to ever do that. They call my cell phone 3-5 times in a row daily non-stop. Tthey try to call from different phone numbers to try and disguise that it's them calling. When I attempted to speak with them to explain that I lost my job and I have literally $0.00 the man was extremely rude and innapropriate and inerrupting he asked me how is that I'm feeding myself if I have no money. I was abrubply put on hold. I attempted to call back several times with the same result, being put on hold abrubptly without my permission and being hung up on. Nothing ever gives anyone the right to treat people this way. I've dealt with other debt collectors before and never have I ever experienced such unprofesionalism, harassment and rudeness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/diversified-consultants-inc/jacksonville-Florida-32256/diversified-consultants-inc-They-make-harrassing-phone-calls-to-my-cell-phone-they-wil-1104961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on diversified consultants, inc.

Harassment

AUTHOR: ladyphoenixstar - ()

I am being harassed by this company. I know I have a debt but that is no reason to harass someone. Nothing gives anyone the right to ever do that. They call my cell phone 3-5 times in a row daily non-stop. They try to call from different phone numbers to try and disguise that it's them calling. When I attempted to speak with them to explain that I lost my job and I have literally $0.00 the man was extremely rude and inappropriate and interrupting he asked me how is that I'm feeding myself if I have no money. I was abruptly put on hold. I attempted to call back several times with the same result, being put on hold abruptly without my permission and being hung up on. Nothing ever gives anyone the right to treat people this way. I've dealt with other debt collectors before and never have I ever experienced such disregard for professionalism, harassment and rudeness.

amazing