Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: AmbraRose — Colorado Springs Colorado
Diversified Consultants
10550 Deerwood Park Blvd Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Diversified Consultants Diversified Consultants, very rude, relentless and unprofessional. Jacksonville , Florida

Diversified Consultants uses and autodialer with a recording to call. They would call me 4-6 times a day in regards to a tmobile debt. I spoke with a woman and explained to her that I could not make a payment or a payment plan until I find work. I do not have an income and finding a job in this economy takes a little time. Also said I'd be more than willing to contact them soon as I am able to make a payment. She understood. To my amazement the calls continued. So I spoke again to a man named Ryan. Explained the same thing. He seemed to understand. Then the calls continued. So I answer and try to explain the same thing to a new person. This person hangs up on me. No one called at all the following day so I thought they finally understood. The calls started up again a couple days later. The next woman I spoke with was extremely rude. I explained to her my sistuation and again how I'd be more then happy to settle this debt once I have found work. Also asked why they called soo much when I already spoke with multiple people. I can not make money appear out of no where. I explained to her it was beginning to feel like harassment considering I've acknowledged the debt more than once, informed them what I could and plan to do about the debt yet they continue to call 4-6 times daily. She told me that they have to call until I set up a payment plan. I said understandable but could you keep it to one call a day if its necessary. Before I could finish she spoke over me about how "This will be put in the system has a failed attemt to collect a debt. That the consumer stated they refuse to pay the debt and will be added to the Do Not Call list." Then hung up. Completely false considering that I am more than willing to settle the debt as soon as I have an income.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Consultants/Jacksonville-Florida-/Diversified-Consultants-Diversified-Consultants-very-rude-relentless-and-unprofessional-1036102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Consultants