Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Rhode Island T-mobile — North Providence Rhode Island
Diversified Consultants
P.O Box 551268 Jacksonville Florida 32256 Jacksonville, Florida USA

Diversified Consultants for T-Mobile Do Not Believe a WORD THEY SAY Jacksonville Florida

I was contacted by this agency due to me not paying my tmobile disconnect fee for terminating my account earlier that I was supposed too.  Also I was not aware of this since my cell phone carrier did not contact me for the matter.  Whatever I agreed to pay and did pay it in 4 installments but one of the payments did not get processed on their end and they blamed on my bank.  (verified with my bank and not error was done on their end)  paid my payment in full, which included what I was due the following week.  I had been told it would not affect my credit report because I was paying it off... Boy I was so wrong, it did affect it and let me just say how.  My score was 827 to 815 it now is 691 to 617. I hope you see where im going with this.  I called them up and was told there is nothing they can do to reverse this issue, and was transfred to a voice mail for a supervisor and the number I was provided with for a fax was incorrect.  Now, my problem at hand is that I am in the process of being a home and my credit got screwed due to their negligence.  I am a pissed off consumer and I will review it in every website that I can, will also contact the attorney general in the state of Florida and the credit bureau.  This company is a  negligent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diversified-Consultants/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Diversified-Consultants-for-T-Mobile-Do-Not-Believe-a-WORD-THEY-SAY-Jacksonville-Florida-1071685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diversified Consultants