Complaint Review: divine Imagery

• Reported By: Dee — norman Oklahoma
divine Imagery
1755 The exchange SE atlanta, Oklahoma USA

divine Imagery liars, crooks, misleading atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: still no video

*Author of original report: Still no video

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Regarding Your Video

I signed up with them after talking with Aiyisha and her giving me a "Good Dea.l"She is the owner. They did the wedding and I thought everything was fine, we even let them do some pictures because we already had a photographer but they wanted some good pictures.

I was told after the wedding that durning the brides pictures Aiyisha was sitting in the brides chair more than half the time because she was lazy. It gets better. They go on break which is fine because we allowed it in the contract. They order Pizza and have a pizza guy deliver the food. We still think they were eating during the father daughter dance because we have yet to get footage.

After 2 months of bothering her about the video there is excuse after excuse of her printer being messed up and other things. Eventually we get the video and we are pumped. That didnt last long. The video starts off with the wrong wedding day which she advised me before and said she would send me a corrected video, which we never got. Then the video is blurry the entire time. Who ever was taping it was just moving every second of the wedding. Nothing and I mean nothing was still. The father daughter dance was not in video and groom and his mother were not.

We had an agreement before the contract all aknowledged what was to be taped and she said everything would be fine. Nothing was fine. You couldnt even see the bride walk down the isle. some idiot was upstair filming and you cant even see the brides face. We bring all this to her attention and she said sorry and she would get all extra footage to us and not much we can do about blurry and shaky filming. 5 times she said she sent the video and it most have gotten lost.5 times.

I never asked for money back I just want an updated video. We litterally have 100's of texts and emails of her saying she is sending it and then someone died in the family and all kinds of stuff. So now I am threatening to sue her. Not for extra money but for the corrected video and any fees i accure. Still not one response. This is the kind of service you get from them. Terrible. Dont use them. They will take your money and take their time making a crappy video and fulfill their contract of sending it to you. But thats it.

Lets see if we get a response now. Probably will say they obeyed the contract but I have everything in writing of what was supposed to have been done and she agreed to it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/divine-Imagery/atlanta-Oklahoma/divine-Imagery-liars-crooks-misleading-atlanta-Georgia-1059456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on divine Imagery

still no video

AUTHOR: Dee Brock - ()

she told me she would send it again and then come that day she never responds. 100 texts later, seems like, still nothing. I even offered to come to her place or meet her somewhere to pick it up and she still doesnt respond? You think she did the video? probably not. The date is still wrong and still no bride and her dad dance.. aisha

Still no video

AUTHOR: Dee Brock - ()

I have yet to receive my updated ,corrected video and its been alomst a month.Remember I I have told her I will update the report and still no answer. This is the kind of business they are. She text me today and said she didnt have a car to get to the post office to send it out. I then asked then how do you get to your events or even send off other peoples videos. No response afterwards.Will keep anyone updated on whether I get it. FYI Wedding was March 2. Its July 15th and no video..

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Regarding Your Video

AUTHOR: Divine Imagery Photo - ()

Due to our overwhelming workload sending you the corrected video has taken longer than expected and we are working hard to ensure you receive it as soon as possible. I have dropboxed you a copy of the corrected video along with all of your raw footage and the photos complimentary photos we took in hopes that this will remedey this slight misunderstanding.

I do stand by our quality and am very proud of your wedding video.

Seen here: www.YouTube.com/DivineIphoto (Video is name Dee and Jaime)

The version you paid for featured a cinematically edited trailer with unedited highlights. We have no problem doing additional editing to accomodate the look you are going for on the unedited highlights but there would be an additional fee for such services.

Once again, we apologize for any misunderstanding and look forward to solving this issue amicably.