Complaint Review: Divine Imagery

• Reported By: Sam — Memphis Tennessee
Divine Imagery
1755 The Exchange SE Atlanta, Georgia USA

Divine Imagery Photographer/Videographer Atlanta Georgia

My wedding day was suppose to be special however instead I was ripped off by this company. Not ony did I not receive the complimentary photo booth which was promised to me, the photographers who showed up on my special day did not take pictures of memorable moments during the wedding. I had to tell the one photographer to take pictures.

Also I have been in touch with the owner of the company as I have not received the next day password protected pictures which were outlined in the contract. The last conversation I have had with the owner of the company was Aug 28, 2013 which she informed me that my pictures would be ready soon.

When soon came and went and I reached out again to the owner I was met with a disconnected phone, a non functioning email and the Facebook page was taken down. I have tried several times to reach out to this company and have been unsuccessful.

When I pay for services I expect to get what I paid for which was pictures along with a wedding video by the 6-8 week deadline. As of today I have not received anything and am tired of being nice and will pursue legal action against the owner of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divine-Imagery-/Atlanta-Georgia-30392/Divine-Imagery-PhotographerVideographer-Atlanta-Georgia-1094173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divine Imagery