Complaint Review: Divine Imagery

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Sonyetta — Decatur Georgia
Divine Imagery
1755 The Exchange SE. Atlanta , Georgia USA

Divine Imagery Aisha McNease Scammed me for wedding video, I paid and NEVER received, Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I Too fell victim to this organozation

*Author of original report: Still no refund or video

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NO SCAM HERE!

I just want to say this company is a total ripoff. I found this company on craigslist with an attempt to save money wherever I could because I had a wedding of 250 guests. Please don't let your special day be ruined like mine was. According to my contract I paid for a wedding videographer before, during, and after my wedding which was Nov. 3rd 2012. I NEVER recieved my video or refund of my money.

I reached out to Aishia numerous times and she stated that someone stole her equipmont and she would reimburse me my money. I continued to contact her and she said when she recieved her taxes she would reimburse me. Being that I'm a Christian woman I took her word. BIG MISTAKE!

I'm am still so sad because I feel my day was ruined. Honestly I just wanted a video of my memories. Everybody knows a wedding day is hectic and with 250 guests I could not keep up. I'm still sad and it's sad to see I'm not the only one who has gotten scammed.

She should not be able to conduct a company this way I didn't pursue legal help quite yet because I know people who do things like this will not be blessed for it, but now that I see so many people have been scammmed I think I should look into it. All I wanted was the wedding video I paid for. The least she could do was give me the money I paid per my contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 02:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Divine-Imagery/Atlanta-Georgia-30392/Divine-Imagery-Aisha-McNease-Scammed-me-for-wedding-video-I-paid-and-NEVER-received-Atl-1074365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Divine Imagery

I Too fell victim to this organozation

AUTHOR: Btflmndfrk - ()

It is ashame that this company sees an opportunity to scam consumers out of money and memories. My wedding was in march of this year and have not received a completed video...not even for review. I feel that i have been more than patient with this scam of a company. Aisha refuses to communicate, provide me with product and/or refund. I also have taking the steps to begin civil suit. I have several address for the company and already have begun the process of having papers served. Just have to keep going...until i find the address that is current. I hate that you fell victim to them and so many others will have their memories ruined by Aisha McNease and Divine Imagery.

Still no refund or video

AUTHOR: yetta - ()

I have attempted to contact Mrs. Mcnease numerous times and as of today still no refund. I have decded to pursue legal action. I offered a payment plan for Mrs. Mcnease and she refused to consider that or be compliant with it so now I have to continue with the next steps. I hope no one else has to endure what I did.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NO SCAM HERE!

AUTHOR: Divine Imagery Photo - ()

First and foremost I would like to apologize. Although I was not responsible for the theft of my equipment, which resulted in the loss of your wedding video, I still feel horrible and have sinced changed the way my footage is backed up to prevent that from ever happening again. I am by no means a scam artist and as you can see online there is not one customer who has not recieved their items as is your case. It is important to me that you know, I understand the importance of weddings and would not have choosen this profession if I did not intend to take it seriously. We have done over 60 weddings in the past 2 years and the reviews have been 4 times more positive then negative. That being said, I will be contacting you via email to further discuss and remedy this matter. I still have the photos that we shot from your rehearsal and we be happy to furnish you with those as well.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC