Complaint Review: divorce investigation

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: niceguy — tempe Arizona United States of America
divorce investigation
ALABAMA/ARIZONA SCOTTSDALE, Arizona United States of America

divorce investigation DAVID DYER ****COMPLETE SCAM ARTIST**** SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please provide more information

This guy is a real piece of work...he will act like your friend sell you a dream then take your money and you will NEVER hear from him again...I was going through a nasty divorce and needed help proveing my wife was cheating and not a good monther... he took 3000 dollars and once i paid he lied and told me he was "on the case" after months of nothing he told me I needed to pay him more to continue...I knew I shouldn't but against better judgment gave him an additiona 2000 dollars. I have never heard from him since...I have left numerous messages and have not got one call...THIS GUY IS A TOTAL SHAM...PLEASE GO TO SOMEONE ELSE ...I KNOW MOST PEOPLE ARE DESPERATE IF THEY ARE GETTING A PI SO LISTEN TO MY WORDS DO NOT TRUST HIM HE WILL TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND RUN...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2009 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/divorce-investigation/SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-/divorce-investigation-DAVID-DYER-COMPLETE-SCAM-ARTIST-SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-534967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on divorce investigation

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please provide more information

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

I believe this complaint is a hoax. Please provide proof that we had a business relationship and contact information.