Complaint Review: DJ Electric

• Updated: Fri, December 06, 2013

• Reported By: Blondie — Poland Ohio
DJ Electric
289 Atwood St Warren, Ohio USA

DJ Electric Derek Salyers breech of contract, took money, never did work, won't return calls Warren Ohio

Derek Salyers came to my home after I called him about his ad for electrical work in the    paper.  He quoted me a price & gave me a signed contract to do the work which was 650.00.  He asked for deposit & I gave him $200.00 for supplies.  He came out on Nov.26th & assured me work would be done the following week,  Monday came, no sign of him.  I had to call several times before he returned my call.

He told me he would be out on Tues & finally showed up on Weds. He was suppose to have a helper w/him but came alone.  He called his helper several times while at my home-don't really know if he was calling a helper as I only heard this side of the call.  He said this was a person he used once in a while when his main helper couldn't come out.  He told me his main helper was sick.

Weds all he did was move my ceiling fan & fixed an outlet that had to be moved forward.  He said he couldn't do anymore work as he needed his helper. Also told me his main helper would be able to work Fri.  Well,Fri came & he never showed & no phone call ever returned.  I called him all day long & just had to leave messages.

I see he is scammed other people of their money.  I would like the others who have had dealings with him to contact me,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJ-Electric/Warren-Ohio-44483/DJ-Electric-Derek-Salyers-breech-of-contract-took-money-never-did-work-wont-return-ca-1105032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DJ Electric