Complaint Review: D.J. Jewelry

• Submitted: Wed, September 08, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 08, 2004

• Reported By:Wilton California
D.J. Jewelry
606 South Hill Street, Ste. 203 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

D.J. Jewelry, Inc. Dishonest Fraud rip-off! Los Angeles California

Subject: Fraud Alert - DJ Jewelry on Ebay

Please be aware of buying anything from DJ Jewelry on Ebay. I purchased a ring from DJ Jewelry on Ebay, they kept my money (I paid through PayPal) and they refused to send my ring that I won. They did refund my money the first time around, but I sent a second payment in hopes that they would send my ring. The excuse they used was that my mailing address was unconfirmed! I told DJ Jewelry that I had bought lots of other things over ebay and was always sent the items I won - to this address. I
even asked DJ Jewelry to send the ring with a signed receipt, and to use a tracking method, this would guarantee that the ring would arrive safely.

DJ Jewelry has still refused to mail the ring that I won to me. I just wanted all my friends to be aware of this fraud. I hope none of you will ever buy anything from DJ Jewelry again, but if you do, please remember that they took advantage of me, and may do the same to you. I am going to cc DJ Jewelry on this message. I think they should be aware that the one person they cheated has many friends who have friends and one dishonesty toward someone can multiply many times, they cheated me out of a small amount of money ($40), but they will lose a lot more than I did. Word of mouth nowadays is tremendous. Honesty is the Best Policy in all our dealings with others. This is the mailing address, if you ever see it, pass on by:

DJ JEWELRY, INC.
606 South Hill Street, Suite # 203
Los Angeles, CA 90014

Vonda
Wilton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2004 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJ-Jewelry/Los-Angeles-California-90014/DJ-Jewelry-Inc-Dishonest-Fraud-rip-off-Los-Angeles-California-107430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.J. Jewelry