Complaint Review: D&J Small Engines

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Kico — Boise Idaho
D&J Small Engines
7479 Lemhi St. Boise, Idaho USA

D&J Small Engines Dave the owner of D&J Small Engines ripped off my wife Boise Idaho

BEWARE of D&J Small Engines. 7479 Lemhi St. Boise, ID 83709

My wife took three mowers to them to see if they were interested in trading two of them for some repairs on the third. Dave at D&J off South Cole told my wife he was too busy and to just drop them off. He called with a quote of $150 to repair the one and said he wasn't interested in the others. $150 was ridiculous so my wife went to pick them up and Dave charged her $65. She didn’t sign a work order authorizing anything. She simply asked him to look at them to see if he was interested in making a deal. I was furious and went to talk with Dave. He basically told me “that’s the way it is, I need to make money and can't just look at stuff for free”. I call it a CON and he's a CROOK.

Go on-line and read their reviews. There were many victims before us.

If you choose to have him work on your product I wish you luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DJ-Small-Engines/Boise-Idaho-83709/DJ-Small-Engines-Dave-the-owner-of-DJ-Small-Engines-ripped-off-my-wife-Boise-Idaho-1068135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D&J Small Engines