Complaint Review: Dj WhiteOwl

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: OnlyHope — Oregon
Dj WhiteOwl
https://www.facebook.com/djwhiteowl?fref=ts San Diego, Miami , Las Vegas , Los Angeles, California United States of America

Dj WhiteOwl Mike Baggz , Dj White Owl Identity Fraud of OVER 5,000 STOLE MY Social Security San Diego, Miami , Las Vegas , Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: New Website for the victims

*Author of original report: How?

*Author of original report: hey

*General Comment: i met that creep a couple weekends ago!

*Consumer Suggestion: DJ WHITEOWL - truth

*General Comment: DJ WHITEOWL - inquiry

*Author of original report: just so you know

*Author of original report: Hello

*Author of original report: Hello!~

*General Comment: He just ripped me off 4 days ago call me urgent

This man was a 40 ish year old man , I met him and held me captive for two days , drugged me without my knowledge took me to my bank over 6 times and swindled everyone in the bank that he was a millionaire he wrote about 6 or 7 900 dollar checks and was so good at conning me I didn't even realized he changed my pin to the Brooklyn area code 1718 where he is from . I am filings charges on him but having a hard time because my father who has special security clearance wants to help me locate him through a facial recognition data base but we can not locate one photo of his face on the internet because he knows I am working with advanced law enforcement . If anyone has a photo of this man contact me . He has a Red Beard , bald , Neck tattoo with a mix tap with wings on it. Hes FAT and disgusting he has Green eyes . [continued below]....
..... This INCIDENT HAPPENED IN CALIFORNIA , MY FAMILY HAD JUST MOVED TO OREGON 6 MONTHS PRIOR , AM 20 HAD JUST TURN 20 THIS HAPPENED LITERALLY 1 MONTH AGO. HE RUINED MY LIFE I AMM NOW LIVING IN OREGON WITH MY FAMILY BECAUSE HE DESTROYED MY LIFE IN CALIFORNIA I CAN NEVER THING ABOUT THE CITY I WAS BORN IN RAISED IN THE SAME BECAUSE OF THE SEXUAL AND METAL AND FINANCIAL TRAUMA I HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH . IF YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH HIM REPORT EVERYTHING YOU KNOW TO THE AUTHORITIES IMMEDIATELY .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dj-WhiteOwl/San-Diego-Miami-Las-Vegas-Los-Angeles-California-92123/Dj-WhiteOwl-Mike-Baggz-Dj-White-Owl-Identity-Fraud-of-OVER-5000-STOLE-MY-Social-Securit-1046658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dj WhiteOwl

New Website for the victims

AUTHOR: OnlyHope - ()

djwhiteowl.moonfruit.com visit this new website created for the victims

How?

AUTHOR: OnlyHope - ()

i dont know how to contact u this site doesnt let you post anything ! give me a facebook or email or something

hey

AUTHOR: OnlyHope - ()

Sorry I didnt respond you can email me at my cleaning service email princessperfectcleaning at g ma i l , I thought you were him so i got freaked out email me and I can exchange phone num

#4 General Comment

i met that creep a couple weekends ago!

AUTHOR: lschu - ()

short, fat, terrible tattoos and super pale. didnt rip me off but i might have some info for you. send me your email or phone number and we can chat

#5 Consumer Suggestion

DJ WHITEOWL - truth

AUTHOR: sm21 - ()

again, please contact me asap. i am not familiar with this forum and don't know how to find your information but are awaiting your response.  thank you

#6 General Comment

DJ WHITEOWL - inquiry

AUTHOR: sm21 - ()

PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!  I DONT WANT TO SHARE TOO MUCH INFORMATION ON THIS FORUM BUT PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!

just so you know

AUTHOR: OnlyHope - ()

the police i've been working with have identified him and his case is on the SD PD Sargents desk , it was a god send . I can send you to the officer i'm working with so we can get this case off the ground . They are taking man man very seriosuly as a high profile case we are not the only people who have reported him I speculate there are over 20 cases on him thats why its on the sargents desk . you need to give me more information then steve at ror ?

Hello

AUTHOR: OnlyHope - ()

Yes how would i contact you

Hello!~

AUTHOR: OnlyHope - ()

Yes I would like to contact you you can email me at (((ROR redacted)))

#10 General Comment

He just ripped me off 4 days ago call me urgent

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

Hello there sir, i also was just scammed by dj whiteowl out of 1,540 dollars if youd like to contact me id love to talk to you and pass of the info i have on him. im about to place a police report as well and would need all the assitance as possible to catch this guy. i got photos, phone number for him as of yesterday, and a address of were he was located down in az. I'd like to get my shit back to and this would really help my report out to knowing he's down it to multiple people now.  please contact Steve at (((ROR redacted)))