Complaint Review: dj-wholesale.com

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jane — Adelaide, South Australia Other Australia
dj-wholesale.com
No.19 GongYe Road NanYang, Beijing, Select State/Province China

dj-wholesale.com DJ Electronics Global Trade Holding Ltd Ordered Items to the value of $349.94 au which have never arrived. Have tried contacting but have recieved no anwer. Now their web site has vanished. NanYang, Beijing, China

Hello,
30/08/2013 - On the 31st August I ordered and paid through Western Union Australia $349.94 au worth of goods with DJ-Wholesale, an online store.  Order Number: 2012083104522219.

31/08/2013 - I recived a pick up notification from Western Union au on the 17th September, 2012.  Transfer Control Number (MTCN) is: 5149845927

02/09/2013 - Received Order update, confirming my order was being processed. The order number that appeared here was Order Number1680

4/10/2013 - I went to the web site of DJ-Wholesale to track my order. I entered my account to get the details but could not work out how to track the order with the details received.  I wrote to their support email asking how I track and where my order was. I have not yet received a reply

09/10/2012 - I again wrote to them to equire about my shipment, again there was no reply.

15/10/2012 - I went to the website to check my shipment, by now being very suspicious and got the following message   Firefox can't find the server at www.dj-wholesale.com.   I was then led to a link claiming the site was a fraud.

Is there anyway of retriing my money?

I found the following dels on the owner:
Administrative Contact:

No.19 GongYe Road
beijing, Beijing 100010
China
+86.87361434

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dj-wholesalecom/NanYang-Beijing-Select-StateProvince-473000/dj-wholesalecom-DJ-Electronics-Global-Trade-Holding-Ltd-Ordered-Items-to-the-value-of-34-954954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dj-wholesale.com